So I signed up to participate in the 1912 project over at the Vintage Pattern Lending Library. I just got my pattern via PDF, taped it up and cut it out. Its the Ladies' Wrap pattern.
Also, on deck:
-BurdaStyle Handbook: Their Blouse in a polished Italian cotton floral that I got at the Sewing Expo in Lakeland.
-BurdaStyle Handbook: Motorcycle Jacket in the remaining green hounds tooth wool (from my cape) and purple anti-static lining.
-Starlet Suit: bright red poly shantung and black anti-static lining. (Cannot wait to get started on my Craftsy videos!!)
I will be posting more photos soon to show my progress on the Ladies' Wrap!